Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home mom of 3 awesome kids. I am married to my best friend.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another day as a mommy.....

Yesterday as I was running around trying to get all 3 kids ready to leave the house and get myself ready I realized that I am truly blessed to have 3 amazing kids. Sure they can get on my nerves and act crazy sometimes but they are really good kids.

We went to open gym at my little sister in laws gymnastics place, Big E loves it! I thought T would of liked it more than Big E but yet again they prove me wrong. E was very good and only started crying when I would hand her off to my oldest little SIL or my if I would hand her off to my mother in law. Separation anxiety is in full force here! I have no clue how I am going to get through this year without her letting me do anything without her. Hopefully this will all change when we move and she gets used to Adam, cus mama needs some alone time!

T is going to her first birthday party today that is not one of my friends kids party. She is pretty excited, Im a little nervous because I am going to drop her off and go hang out with Big E and E. I am thinking about taking him to U-Swirl, a self serve frozen yogurt place, but T really wants to go so I might just take him to 7-11 and let him get a Slurpee. Oh to be a kid again and be happy with a Slurpee! So I better get off of here so I can shower while E is taking a nap, we have to run to Target since I waited until the last minute to RSVP to the birthday party and now have to run to get a present.

I need to come up with nicknames for my kids, because using Big E and E is confusing me! Suggestions? Should I use their nicknames instead or just their real names?

1 comment:

  1. Busy Day!

    Awww i know how you feel. My oldest is already three years old and going to be four in October. :/

    But i was wondering the same thing too. If i should used nickname for the boys or just first or middle name only.

    ReplyDelete